- Global media organisation
- Role based in Central London
- Support sales teams to help acquire and retain clients through marketing activity
- The role requires an analytical thinker crossed with creative enthusiast
- Marketing automation (Pardot and Salesforce) experience ideal
- Understanding of the media and advertising landscape
The Role: This Marketing Manager will lead a team of three marketing executives to support the sales team in attracting, acquiring and retaining clients through integrated marketing campaigns. The role holder will work closely with sales and other stakeholders to understand the market and key target audiences. Working with data, research and insight specialists (utilising Nielsen, TouchPoint, Mosaic, and Route) the Marketing Manager will lead on the creation of bespoke propositions that will be used in integrated campaigns. The successful candidate will have an analytical and creative marketing background, have experience of working in the media industry and will have managed a marketing team in the past. A keen eye for detail and experience of developing media packs, presentations, and sales collateral is necessary for this position. The company have invested heavily in marketing technologies and thus any marketing professional with experience of running B2B marketing campaigns utilising automation (ideally Pardot and Salesforce) will be very interesting to the client.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Working within a wider marketing team of 15-20
- Working with cross-functional teams - sales, research, data, design, brand, web
- Running research and insight projects for specific campaigns (Nielsen, Route, Mosaic, Touchpoint)
- Creating a marketing strategy to support goals of acquiring and retaining clients
- Building an innovative and creative media deck to support sales (brochures, presentations, videos etc)
- Managing a team to deliver tactical marketing campaigns using email (Pardot), social, web marketing and any other innovative channel ideas
- Working on internal and external (client-facing) stakeholder relationships
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 18 months+ experience in a marketing management position
- Experience of working in B2B or B2C commercial marketing roles
- An understanding of a wide range of marketing channels (ATL and BTL)
- An analytical mind and a natural flair for understanding data
- Have experience of working with creative teams and developing sales support materials
- An understanding of marketing automation (ideally Pardot and Salesforce)
- Solid copywriting experience across website, email and social media channels
- Ideally completed a marketing degree, marketing qualification or equivalent
The Company: This well established advertising organisation with offices across the UK are looking for a Marketing Manager to build on their successes in 2016. The business is a forward thinking and leading business in the advertising sector that is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries on how we consume media. This business has worked with leading brands across the fashion, retail and sports industries and have been a part of some huge, well-known campaigns.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £42,000-£46,000 + 15% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.