Digital Manager - Digital Media Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Manager or Digital Media Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Independent agency?
Are you an expert in planning and implement innovative multi-channel digital campaigns?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a leading independent performance media agency looking for a Digital Manager/Digital Media Manager to look after the planning and implementation of multi-channel digital campaigns for one it's largest accounts.
The client is one of the UK's most established media agencies. The agency has evolved massively over the last couple of years, they have gone from strength to strength in terms of growth, personnel and the range of services they offer.
They are extremely proud of their FTSE 100 client list and have grown a range of clients from tiny budgets and handling just Paid Search right through to managing their entire media budget.
They are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with upcoming vacancies in all areas of digital across multiple clients.
The Digital Manager is responsible for managing, planning and implementing multi-channel digital campaigns that continuously for a major FMCG client.
The role requires the following skills:
- Work directly with the client and agency teams to Plan, Buy and report on digital campaigns
- Manage the client budget across all digital channels; Display, Programmatic, Social, Video on Demand (VOD) and Search (you will work alongside the Search team to accomplish this.)
- Analysis of campaign performance data to identify efficiencies to drive a continued increase in performance
- Regular reporting/presenting of campaign performance to the client (multiple Stakeholders)
- Maintain client relationships and ensure they are kept up to speed on all digital channels
- Responsible for creation of campaign digital strategy that aligns to holistic strategic approach
Headquartered in near Kings Cross they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Title: Paid Media Manager
Salary: £30k - £40k dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a digital agency or as part of a digital team in a traditional agency
- Excellent knowledge of the digital channels and their roles as part of a digital strategy
- Experience in both DR and Branding campaigns
- Strong media owner relationships across a wide range of digital channels
- Strong client relationship experience
- Excellent presentation skills both written and oral
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Ability to work as part of a team or lead
- A keen interest in new technology
- Always looking towards the future
- Hungry to progress
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our website www.bluepelican.com