Life is too short to feel like you are:
- Stuck in a rut
- Not getting the experience and training you need
- Deflated and unsatisfied
- Working with idiots
Is now the time to change? What do you want in your next role?
- To work for a great brand?
- The opportunity to develop or your growing list of skills?
- To get paid a fair wage?
- Staff Discount?
Then this is likely the role for you! As PPC Executive you will be responsible for executing and optimizing PPC Search and Display marketing campaigns to deliver the most effective possible result in sales, traffic or other key performance Indicators by focusing on the most Important market in terms of revenue for the group.
- Manage daily responsibilities to paid search accounts, including keyphrase research, campaign/ad group creation, bid management, ad crafting/testing, copywriting etc., re-marketing and display advertising. (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Implement strategy and action agreed with the Senior Paid Search Manager and the Head of PPC about how to spend the budget on a minute-to-minute basis, within a total agreed monthly and quarterly budget allocation in order to achieve the best possible efficiency and the agreed targets based on the strategy.
- and more....
What we are looking for in you;
- A can do take charge driven person
- Background working in a PPC hands-on role
- And all the normal recruitment waffle and buzzwords that make your eyes glaze over!
So if you are fed up of your day 2 day and dare to dream, get in touch with me to find out more!
PPC Executive, c. £28k-32k, Client side
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.