Marketing Executive - Audience Development (Sports)
- Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a fast growing sports orientated business based in central Bath.
- Get stuck into the full marketing mix, managing a variety of projects.
- Well known and loved business, who have inspiring plans for the future including huge growth.
What you’ll be doing
As a Marketing Executive, you will be a pivotal part of the team, ensuring all aspects of the marketing and fulfilment plan are coordinated and managed efficiently. You will ensure that members have a premium experience, whilst attracting new members with effective marketing strategies across the full marketing mix; lead generation, social media, PR, DM and digital marketing campaigns, along with producing content, updating the CMS and regularly updating the website.
You will be a team player, working collaboratively within the marketing team to promote the club, developing your audience and creating marketing campaigns which are high quality, on brand, and proofread to ensure the clubs high standards are maintained. In addition to all of this, you will be the direct point of contact for stakeholders, keeping them up to date with your activity and success of campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be a Marketing Executive with a few years’ experience, gained within a creative or integrated marketing agency; however, we’re open to hearing from client side candidates too.
- An articulate communicator and highly organised multi-tasker.
- Commercial acumen - process and results driven.
- Intricate stakeholder management will take you far with this role.
- A proven track record gained across all marketing disciplines including knowledge of creative, content development, video production and social media.
- Confident and proactive team player who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in planning multi-channel marketing campaigns and reporting on success, using data for future campaigns.
- You will share the client’s values for working collaboratively, being adaptable, and being inquisitive- offering your opinion in ways to improve any areas of the business
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be circa £25-30k, and we can guarantee that you’ll be part of an energetic and inspiring organisation where you’ll want you to stay long term.
If you meet the above criteria then don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV today to be considered immediately.