(Job title) Brand Manager
(Location) Welwyn Garden City
- Do you like it "Hot"?
- Want to work for an entrepreneurial company?
- An ideal role for an analytical individual who has a passion for Food
The Role: Look after the flagship brand in an exciting portfolio of products, with the aim to increase brand awareness in the UK for an already well-established and iconic brand from across the globe. As UK Brand Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the sales and category teams to execute marketing campaigns, as well as sales forecasting, GTM plans and have full ownership over P&L. The successful candidate will also focus on market and competitor research to build into NPD projects.
Responsibilities for the position of UK Brand Manager include:
- Strategic Brand planning and activation
- Full ownership over P&L and budget
- Working closely with the trade marketing and category teams to execute brand plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have 5 years Brand or Product Management
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure
- Be strong on commercial and analytics
- Be an adventurous taste explorer
The Company: A leading FMCG sauce Company with over 40-year history of heating up and adding a dash of inspiration to the UK's sauce category.
The Package for UK Brand Manager:
- Salary: £40-45,000
Location: The position of UK Brand Manager is based in Welwyn Garden City