Our client is a market-leading, award-winning fashion brand with exciting plans for 2018! They are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to join their passionate and hard-working team on a maternity contract.
The Marketing Manager Role Involves:
- Creating and overseeing a 12-month marketing plan within agreed budgets.
- Assessing and reporting on the success of all initiatives and any ROI.
- Introducing impactful and engaging content for all channels including press, social media, blogs, newsletters and our website.
- Creating a product strategy for each season and organising all branding activity.
- Working with marketing departments of our key stockists to develop specific promotional activity and POS material.
- Leading and managing a team of 5 with a positive and supportive outlook.
- Ensuring that we continue to build brand awareness through innovative and creative marketing initiatives across all online and offline channels.
- Creating PR campaigns and meeting with trade and consumer press, bloggers and influencers.
- Overseeing all brand content for our website.
The ideal person for this role:
- Is passionate about the fashion industry and working within it
- Is excellent at prioritisation, and time management skills are crucial
- Has in depth understanding of all social media channels
- Demonstrates determination and passion for what you do and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Has excellent communication skills and proven management ability
- Has proven experience of online marketing channels