Digital Marketing Manager
A global investments company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to bring the brand to life.
This is fantastic opportunity to be the expert and to develop strategies and executions for clients' campaigns, across all digital channels.
- Responsible for managing the websites and content
- Analysing digital marketing campaigns (website, social networks, video and paid search)
- Review complex data sets using a variety of tools and translate findings into actionable insights that inform or influence business decisions.
- Working with agencies to develop corporate digital advertising, SEO and social media campaigns.
- Support EMEA business marketers by providing reports, analysis and insights related to the effectiveness of content across all channels including video, social and email.
- Present findings and significant trends to business stakeholders.
- Digital marketing experience within a B2B environment.
- Previously worked with global or EMEA teams.
- Proven experience in the use of web analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of user insights to inform content strategy and enhance effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Experience with digital metrics, conversion, attribution analysis
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
Please note, this is a brief overview. Apply for further details.