Internal Communications Business Partner
The Internal Communications Business Partner will play a vital role working with one of the key business areas helping them deliver relevant engaging and effective internal communications.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Leading the delivery of internal communications advice, guidance and planning for the business area and providing them with robust and comprehensive internal communications strategies.
- Build effective partnerships with key senior stakeholders to ensure internal communication considerations are at the forefront of business plans and business performance is driven through internal communications.
- Develop, implement and take action from feedback to drive continuous improvement in order to help them to communicate more effectively and deliver the optimum messaging, channel mix and scheduling.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all internal communications across the business area to ensure plans are joined up and internal best practice is followed.
- Establish business requirements, provide the brief, and monitor and oversee the delivery of internal communications materials via third party suppliers to agreed quality standards and budget.
- Experience in a business partner communications role.
- The ability to work with various internal stakeholders engaging and influencing at all levels
- Strategic mindset with a "yes" attitude.
- Copywriting experience essential across a variety of channels.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.