This is an exciting hands on role with exposure to all aspects of multi-channel campaign management, implementation and analysis.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing marketing campaigns to support retail branches, whilst working closely with the partnerships team to produce end to end targeted marketing campaigns.
You will be expected to analyse and report on campaign performance and constantly strive to test, learn and improve.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate;
- Passion about customers and their experience.
- Retail or face to face marketing campaign management experience, ideally within the financial services arena.
- A proven record of translating product propositions into effective marketing materials and advertising messages
- Ability to analyse and interrogate and interpret data to make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to communicate brand identity without compromising creativity or effectiveness
- If you would like to work for a FTSE 250 business, send me your cv today!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.