Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a core member of the Digital Marketing team you'll be expected to work autonomously, have a good grip on digital campaigns and websites, be a self starter, creative in your approach and communication skills that are second to none!
If you tick the following boxes I'd love to talk to you:
- Supporting communications activity
- Delivering website and social media channels
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Supporting in delivering analytical reports using Google Analytics
- Designing and editing banners and photographs for global websites and social media
A permanent role paying up to £20,000 + excellent benefits!
So if this is the opportunity for you tick the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.