Established in 2005, our client has become one of the leading marketing automation software providers in the UK. Owned exclusively by our founders & staff, they have no one else to satisfy other than their clients! That’s why they treat marketing automation with the love it deserves.
* Regular telephone contact with existing clients, visit when necessary
* Provide email and digital marketing advice
* Maintain accurate CRM and ensure all info gained is shared internally
* Negotiate contract renewals and inform all of new products and features
* IT and b2b experience required, either vendor or agency side considered
* An excellent grasp of software and its' merits whilst on premise working
* Organised, articulate and above all an excellent time keeper!
* Excellent interpersonal skills and must have client facing skills
HQ is located near Guildford, however considerable time will be spent in London
Like us on our company page on https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchking
For more information find us online at www.matchking.com
To keep up to date on all our latest vacancies register your details at jobs.matchking.com