Be the voice of a neo-fashion brand and tell stories that create trends!
Our client is rapidly gaining market share in the highly competitive fashion sector and they are looking for a Fashion Editor to shape and grow their brand and take it into the next exciting phase of growth. Their trendy offices are based in opulent Wilmslow surroundings and the close-knit team enjoy both a professional but fun work culture. They are looking for a team fit who is highly skilled in tapping into their culture and engaging with their loyal customers. They will be visionary and create and then be responsible for the implementation of their content strategy plan that will align with overall business strategy across all channels, including company website, social media presence, email marketing, brochures and any other relevant marketing platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Fashion Editor
- Visualise, create and implement a content strategy that speaks in the brand voice, supports the overall business strategy and engages existing and new customers.
- Take the lead on the business social media strategy and measuring success with increased customer acquisition and traffic
- Capture audience’s attention and grab traffic from competitors by creating dazzling unmissable content
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and use this to write fashion news and articles to gain a solid blog following
- Coordinate photo shoots booking in studios, models, and locations that will best represent brands
- Mentor, manage and develop the social and content team
- Analyse campaigns looking at content to conversion rates and recording and acting on strengths and weaknesses and using these in the planning of campaigns going forward
- Work with other key team leads including PR and maintain and build excellent relationships with bloggers, influencers, and media
- Work closely with other teams to understand their strategies and deliver overall company strategy
- Have high control and influence of a great working culture
Skills and Attributes of the Fashion Editor
- High understanding of how to grab target audiences and keep them
- Must have a journalistic background
- A high passion and understanding of fashion customers
- Extensive experience in senior content writing in the fashion and digital world
- A creative writer with a strong grasp of writing at a high level with high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- A little black book full of fashion and feature writers and what they need to do to deliver
- Highly driven and enthusiastic about timely delivery and going over and above to make it happen
- Highly organised, influential and a good role model of how to make things happen, delivery and all within a good work life balance
If this role has caught your eye and sounds like the next step in your career then apply today! Alternatively, if you have any questions or want to discuss this role further contact one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to email@example.com.