- Exciting and innovative technology start-up
- Work with the Marketing Manager to run events roadmap
- Great progression opportunity
- Excellent events and tradeshow coordination skills required
Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Manager, this events co-ordinator will be working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the EMEA events roadmap. This role has a broad remit but emphasis on all aspects of events logistics for attendance at tradeshows, exhibitions and webinars. The successful candidate will have worked in a B2B events logistics role, have experience of designing stands, negotiating with vendors, booking accommodation, creating collateral, and analysing event successes. The events co-ordinator will be highly organised, have great attention to detail and ideally have used salesforce.
Responsibilities for the position of Events Co-ordinator:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the creation of the EMEA events roadmap
- Organising and attending events to support lead generation for the sales team
- Utilising digital marketing channels to raise awareness of event attendance - email and social
- Designing innovative stand ideas
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to support successful event strategy
- Analysing event successes and failures
- Working with salesforce to track leads from the events
- Organising promotional materials including videos and collateral
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial environment
- Have fantastic writing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A hard-working attitude
- Keen interest in photography and video would benefit
The Company: This forward-thinking technology company offer a specialist media technology creating 3D and virtual reality media solutions. This unique solution is heavily used in the photography, estate agency and architectural firms. They are looking for a bright and energetic individual to develop and implement creative but commercial digital and content campaigns to assist the sales team with quality leads.
The Package for Events Co-ordinator:
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits including: Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Gym Membership, All day snacks, further education opportunities, laundry services and commuter benefits
Location: The position of Events Co-ordinator will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.