Senior Marketing Executive
Hear from the Founders of Passle
Passle is rapidly-growing software start-up company with offices in Oxford and central London. Clients include Deloitte, PwC, Hitachi, NTT and Freshfields. We’re an ‘Expert-to-Expert marketing software company, helping content-led marketing team redefine and revolutionise the way they engage with their customers and prospects.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional to be our new Senior Marketing Executive, leading the strategy and creativity of the team to ever greater things!
About the Role
Reporting directly to the founders, the role will focus on building awareness of the Expert-to-Expert marketing category, utilising many channels but with a focus on educating our prospects through content marketing. For content marketing really is our ‘thing’!
As the lead individual within the team, you will take responsibility for the development and direction of the Passle brand, identifying new routes to market, as well as establish brand presence within existing ones.
Ensuring Passle is the #1 Expert-to-Expert Content Marketing brand is your mission.
You will be a proactive marketing professional, with experience across the marketing mix. You will be pro-active, passionate and ambitious. To success in this role you will most likely be:
- Multi-faceted across the marketing mix
- Commercially-oriented, with an eye for spotting opportunities
- Proficient within social media marketing – using multiple channels to promote, share and contribute
- Experienced in agency-side brand marketing
- A competent content writer, able to compose external communications (email, newsletters, web copy etc)
- Competitive salary, rising to reflect experience and success
- The position comes with equity options so employees participate in our success.
- Flexible working
- Be part of a progressive and passionate team
You can find out more about Passle at https://home.passle.net/ and more about our backstory here: https://www.slideshare.net/TomElgar/triumph-and-disaster-and-back-again-passle-and-mystartupstory