Customer Brand Manager
FMCG Connect are pleased to be working with a top notch FMCG company with a stable of household name brands.
They have an exciting opportunity for Customer Brand Manager, covering a 12 month maternity leave.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, key responsibilities include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for customer on their OL brand development across all categories and representing the customers brand within the business
• Owning the relationship with retailer’s product developer and helping to build strong relationship with retailer’s technical manager in collaboration your internal technical manager
• Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of retailer priorities, strategies & communications platforms to help fuel category/Own Label strategy
• Supporting Business Manager in leading strong retailer engagement sessions including strategy, 6ps, portfolio evolution including engagement on benchmarking and for NPD including submissions/panels.
• Taking responsibility for consumer benchmarking on aligned category to evolve OL strategy & portfolio as required
To be a success in this role you will have ideally had brand management experience and own label brand development experience including regular contact with the major retailers.