Digital Marketing Executive
- Exciting opportunity to join international business
- Hugely successful company
- Boston, UK
- Competitive salary + benefits
This is an opportunity to join a world leading computer supplies business who are now looking to build new digital platforms. Now require ambitious digital stars to drive online future.
- Plan, develop and execute online communications that support the company’s strategic goal, including but not limited to SEM, Web and Email campaigns.
- Build an excellent working relationship with the marketing team of an iconic global brand, ensuring their brand guidelines are adhered to in all aspects of marketing and promotion
- Write and deliver a clear and concise marketing plan for approval by Directors
- Set up & monitor PPC campaigns, working within a specific budget
- Produce engaging website copy that is optimised for SEO purposes
- Work with internal graphic designers to develop creative assets for online channel use
- Own and lead E-CRM campaigns from conception to end
- Manage on and offsite SEO strategy, extracting data to fine-tune for future development
- Measure, report and evaluate the success of all digital marketing campaigns
- 2 years+ experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of multi-channel content planning, creation and delivery
- Experience using email marketing platforms
- Ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English, with communication skills; writing, editing and presentation
- Experience working for a global brand
- Strong analytical skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact Nat at GoodEgg digital today.