Digital Product Manager
An exciting new position has been created within our marketing department for a Digital Product Manager.
Within this role you will help deliver the digital roadmap in conjunction with the eCommerce & Social Media Controller.
You will also:
- Understand and spec out customer and business requirements for improvements to the booking experience
- Work effectively with various business units to deliver to agreed product roadmap
- Lead the development of assigned existing and new products across our eCommerce operation
- Manage, develop and prioritise the development backlog for our range of eCommerce products
- Work in collaboration with the IT test team to facilitate development testing
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A formal qualification in product management, marketing or other business or technology related discipline
- Experience in eCommerce product management with major consumer facing brand
- Experience in product development, working with agile methodologies
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
What will make your application stand out?
- A formal project management qualification
- An understanding of content management systems
- An understanding of the principles of SEO