We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our technology team – working with clients who are passionate about B2B technology. The role will involve delivering creative PR and content marketing campaigns for a portfolio of technology clients. Working as a critical member of an established, multi-skilled team, the ideal candidate will have agency experience, a strong interest in B2B technology PR and marketing, excellent writing skills and a desire to make an impact in an exciting and innovative agency!
If you’re a rising communications professional with relevant experience, enthusiasm for business technology and a keenness to learn new skills and disciplines, this is the role for you!
- Working as part of a creative multi-skilled team to create and deliver effective integrated PR and content marketing campaigns for a portfolio of B2B brands
- Being a driving force on account teams to: deliver new ideas, uncover opportunities, engage with media, analysts and influencers, develop and draft content, keep projects and timelines on track and drive towards client objectives
- Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines
- Proactively developing and managing client correspondence (i.e. daily pitch updates, activity reports, etc.); communicating status of programmes to internal client leads
- Building a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients
- Overseeing research, preparation and maintenance of accurate media/analyst lists; manage comprehensive coverage monitoring; prepare accurate and timely client reports and provide thoughtful analysis and feedback on results
- Developing and building national and local media/analyst contacts and keep abreast of developments in enterprise, enthusiast, and consumer tech, including reporter moves, outlet changes, etc.
- Working across PR, social media and content marketing disciplines to deliver on client objectives, continually learning new skills and deploying them to improve client results.
- Consistently producing high quality communications content, and contributing to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
- Maintaining clear and consistent communications between clients and account team
- Previous PR or marketing experience with at least 6 months experience working for B2B clients
- Previous experience gained in either a professional services organisation or agency environment
- Strong writing capabilities with excellent attention to detail including experience writing blogs
- Experience working in a busy press office/account team, developing PR campaigns and liaising with relevant media
- Experience delivering social media campaigns (organic or paid) is desirable, as is knowledge or experience of related marketing and content marketing disciplines
- A self-motivated individual with a passion and understanding of PR or marketing and social media
- A drive to learn and develop new skills
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Passion for keeping a pulse on the news cycle
- Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- An ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, pressurised environment