Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a super switched on Senior Account Manager looking to make their next move. The agency in question have are leaders in their field and have an opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team.
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll have exposure to employee engagement and internal comms or at least an understanding and will preferably come from an agency who focus on this type of work although it's not a deal breaker. This Senior Account Manager will have a busy role with plenty of challenging projects to tackle.
This Senior Account Manager will be working on a range of different campaigns for clients in multiple sectors and will need to be able to adapt to a range of tasks and situations. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Here’s what would be expected of you as a Senior Account Manager:
- Employee engagement, internal comms and branding experience
- Working closely with clients to understand their objectives
- Liaising with various departments within the agency
- Ability to push work through the agency
- Second-to-none client-servicing
- Ensuring campaigns meet client expectations
Sound like the kind of Senior Account Manager role you are looking for? Please do get in touch regarding this Senior Account Manager role. You’ll be responsible for developing employee engagement campaigns for a range of high profile and blue chip clients.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Account Manager:
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of the industry, and how to help clients achieve objectives
- Experience working on employee engagement campaigns
- Thrives in a busy working environment
If you think you’re the Senior Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW377 when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com