Digital Marketing Executive
My client is a travel company that offers Sports Tours to various locations and sporting events. They are looking to appoint a new Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team.
- Implement the digital marketing plan by producing the actual online activity – Tweets / Facebook posts.
- Monitor social media channels and start/join relevant conversions to increase our brand exposure and reach.
- Monitor digital activity and recommend appropriate actions to improve performance.
- Publish and update WordPress website pages.
- Build regular emails (using salesforce) to go out to the newsletter databases as per the contact schedule.
- SEO management and content proofreading of all websites.
- Review online promotional ads/content.
- Produce certain media assets internally, i.e. resize images and build display adverts for websites.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to help deliver the marketing plan and business goals.
Online marketing experience, preferably with knowledge of travel and sports.
• SEO and content writing experience
• Internet understanding
• Knowledge of HTML code desirable
• PPC knowledge desirable
• Ability to manage own workload and re- prioritise where appropriate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Approachable and willing to work as part of a team.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.