Recruitment Resourcer | Creative & Media
We established NU Creative Talent over 7 years ago. We’ve had a great start to 2017 with a rebrand, new website, new team members and we’re still growing.
It’s a great time to join an agency that knows where it’s going
Our USP? We’re the sister company to a leading creative agency, so you’ll be working in a studio environment with designers and developers.
We specialise in recruiting for the creative & media sectors. We provide ‘best in class’ service to clients and candidates alike and are proud of what we’ve achieved so far.
We’re now looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team.
- First point of contact for candidates, registering them and keeping the internal database updated at all times
- Performing telephone and face-to-face screening interviews in order to source the best talent for vacancies
- Offer resourcing support to the wider team, sourcing candidates for existing vacancies
- Put terms of business together for new clients and freelancers
- Arrange interviews and liaise with clients when/if asked by the consultants
- Contribute to business development by collating leads for the consultants to call
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous recruitment experience in a similar setup is essential
- Agency or in-house experience
- Interest in the creative sector and passionate about the arts (literature, film, music etc.) would be ideal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage time efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’ll give you any additional support and training you need to ensure every opportunity is realised.
Please apply to find out more!