- Mix of eCommerce brands across a group.
- Established presence.
- Excellent role across all areas of eCommerce.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into an eCommerce Manager your remit will focus on a mix of activities across the customer journey including online merchandising, trading, analytics and digital marketing. The online merchandising/trading side will focus on working alongside copywriters to position new products on the site (correct imagery, descriptions etc). Your strong numerical skills will then come into play through reporting on the performance of the website (customer behaviour) using Google Analytics and Excel.
This insight will also extend into the digital marketing side, understanding which channels are most effective in driving traffic to the website. You’ll then coordinate with internal teams / external agencies to improve the performance of each respective channel, working closely with the eCommerce Manager to drive this strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment.
- Ideally knowledge across all areas of the customer journey, although specific knowledge within digital marketing / online merchandising would be great.
- Has worked with multiple stakeholders internally to allocate resources and drive projects forward.
- Hunger to learn and a passion for online sales.
- Interest or experience in fashion a big advantage.
The salary here is competitive depending on experience, so please enquire for more information. The business have some nice perks too including generous holiday allowance, 20% staff discount, pension and brilliant training for your professional development. Did I mention they also have a Starbucks in the office to fuel your efforts?
This is an urgent one for the team, so please get in touch with Joe for further information and to apply.