- Thriving digital agency to call home.
- Lovely offices in central Bath.
- Exciting projects and clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the development and design teams to ensure the smooth running of web design and build projects for the agency’s fab mix of clients. It’ll be up to you to coordinate communication with clients; you’ll provide estimates, regular updates on the progress of work, and you’ll act as the main point of contact for post website launch client liaison. Working alongside the Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day account management of all live projects.
What experience you need
- Ideally you’ll come with a few years’ experience working within a digital or integrated agency; however we’re also open to hearing from client side candidates with experience working in a digital role.
- First rate communicator with excellent client relationship management abilities.
- Hungry to learn and prove yourself, with a positive attitude.
- Personable and friendly with the ability to keep a cool head under pressure.
You’ll be joining an agency with exciting growth plans, full of lovely people who will really nurture your long term career development. There will be regular trips away and you’ll have access to some great benefits, including a salary up to around £20k.
Get in touch with Hannah at ALDIB to be considered immediately.