Advertising Account Manager - Healthcare
Advertising Account Manager - Healthcare - Oxford - £30-35k
An opportunity to join a well established yet ambitious, integrated marketing agency specialising in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
An independent, integrated agency based just outside of Oxford that have been at the top of their game for a long time. This agency produce some fantastic work for the biggest names in the Pharmaceutical market. With over 18 years delivering branding solutions, strategic direction, creative inspiration and digital expertise you are certainly looking at an agency that can deliver!
A dynamic, creative environment has been created to allow a wide range of projects to be delivered all under one roof. You will be able to manage, co-ordinate and control the process of delivering a customer's campaign, ranging from full product launch to bespoke digital solutions. The role spans the entire campaign lifecycle from client brief, assisting with the proposal and carrying on after launch to manage the client's expectations and delivery of finished items. You will be owning the relationship with key clients and looking to grow this as well, experience within the Pharma market is key!
Some responsibilities are below:
- To own and manage the planning and execution of all assigned customer campaigns
- To oversee all customer communication, ensuring professional representation of the agency at all times
- To provide first point of call for customers wishing to discuss campaign issues
- To prioritise customer campaigns and schedule resources appropriately, as well as forecast for purpose of managing internal resource
- To prepare and present project plans and strategic and tactical recommendations where necessary
- To produce creative briefs and liaise with the studio
- To work to agreed campaign processes, policies and SLAs
If you have 1-3 years within an agency working on Pharma / Healthcare clients this could be a fantastic next step!
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £30-35k dependant on experience plus a range of benefits from Pension through to regular company socials!