Build a strong marketing team, implement your advanced experience to maximise success and join a board with the opportunity to realise equity in this hugely successful company as their new Marketing Director.
This successful company is looking for a natural leader; someone that is capable of and has the right energy and motivation to take on the task of building solid marketing directives that will take this company to the next stage of exponential growth. The Marketing Director will be a true leader who inspires, mentors and practices the company values and aspirations and projects these into their teams.
Located in Cheshire, these beautiful offices overlook the picturesque countryside with a peaceful yet energetic atmosphere. As well as being invited to join the Board of Directors, the Marketing Director will have the opportunity to become a shareholder on top of an attractive salary and benefits package. This person will have led change within a digital marketing environment to convert an outbound model to more efficient inbound lead focus and will be able to demonstrate excellent and original leadership skills.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Marketing Director:
- Recognise areas within the business that can drive change and have the confidence to directly challenge and improve the current methods through a period of transformation
- To lead the development, delivery and successful execution of the marketing and lead generation plans
- To effectively position the company at the forefront of the field and build a reputation for being the best in class
- To generate executive-level and operational level management information required to account for success vs plan
- Recognise the ever growing opportunities that influence modern digital marketing strategies and exploiting these opportunities
- To plan and implement award winning SEO, PPC, LinkedIn, social media and other targeted digital media strategies to drive inbound enquiries
- Begin a transition from what is currently a traditional outbound telemarketing strategy to a largely digitally led inbound model which will shift new sales leads from outbound to inbound
- Be responsible for the delivery of the company’s business goals and plans and, alongside the sales team, take responsibility for ensuring sales targets are met
Key Skills & Attributes of the Marketing Director:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- Previous relevant experience in a senior marketing role or in a leadership role in which successful development of high performing marketing teams was demonstrated (ideally in a B2B environment)
- Can shape a brilliant team that will have the knowledge, experience and motivation to deliver and exceed business goals
- Demonstrates professionalism with excellent commercial awareness and knowledge of the industry
- Interpersonal skills that enable the Marketing Director to relate to and influence others - will be fluent build strong business relationships externally and internally
- It is considered highly valuable to have varied experience and an ability to think innovatively
- Has a solid understanding of effective management of high performing teams and excellent networking skills
- Can effectively and creatively find solutions to problems
- Naturally, inspires others and successfully communicate with the team
- Ability to inspire and successfully communicate with the team
- Advanced understanding of how the business works in order to recognise opportunities and make effective decisions
- Strategically identifies market trends and monitor competitors to refine the sales proposition
Move into this role and JOIN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS and be part of a leading professional services business. If you want to know more about this role, get in touch with award-winning Laura Walters from our Search & Selection Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 833 1044 or apply now online.