Communications Job- 3 Months Central London to start ASAP £253.19 per day PAYE -Umbrella £330 per day.
This role will assist with projects in the local borough and handle the coordination of works within the local and surrounding areas, ie road closures and rerouting buses.
You will be responsible for planning and executing the communications for the project which includes setting it up, working with the marketing team and various stakeholders to deliver the project messages effectively and ensure they are taking place, which is why communications planning experience is essential.
The Communication specialist assists with the planning and delivery of the communication and engagement activities for the London borough and projects. You will be responsible for the below:-
- Conducting meetings with various stakeholders with a confident and firm approach
- Liaising with the project team on a daily basis (see above)
- Planning and delivering communications on projects or services
- Establishing good relationships with stakeholders, including borough officers
The ideal person needs to be able to demonstrate the below:-
- A Proactive approach with the ability to be adaptable, collaborative and positive
- Stakeholder engagement; the ability to communicate effectively and be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder experience
- Mature individual who doesn't need to be hand held
- Communications planning experience
- Excellent written and communications skills
- The ability to negotiate and advise stakeholders with having a consultative and influential approach, whilst acknowledging and taking their objectives and ideas on-board
- Transport background or knowledge of transport
- Be able to plan, execute and deliver in a timely manner
- Evidence of project strategic planning experience
- You will be highly experienced in communicating effectively to different audiences and be able to handle sensitive information.