Part of a growing team you'll work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to produce marketing communications, campaigns and events.
Skills and experience required:
- Event management - organising, planning and then delivering key events across the organisation
- Evidence of having driven high impact marketing campaigns
- Producing marketing communications in partnership with schools and education clients
- Experienced in developing and delivering integrated marketing communications.
- Marketing new services and working closely with the business development team
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong writing skills / copywriting
- Commercial awareness and ability to work in a complex environment
- Management experience - role line manages a Marketing Assistant
This is an ideal opportunity for a current Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge in their career.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.