Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Business Intelligence - South West
£38,000 - £45,000
This business has been running successfully for over ten years and count some of the world's biggest brands as their clients. They increasingly specialise in the development of IT based communication platforms and web applications. They help big businesses manage the huge amounts of data that are generated every day by their sales teams.
As a result of particularly strong growth in their automotive team, they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Account Manager or a strong Account Manager to help run their largest account.
In your role as Senior Account Manager, you will be a part of a team of four and take responsibility for your accounts with support from the Account Director.
The position would suit someone from a marketing agency background, particularly market research or an integrated marketing agency. There will be travel involved and a key part of the job will be building and maintaining relationships so you'll need to enjoy client interaction.
- Developing close working relationships with Clients and providing guidance on key business intelligence projects with senior stakeholders
- Taking the lead both internally and with the Client to ensure seamless project delivery and strategic direction
- Accurate identification of client requirements and briefing these via the appropriate channels, to enable efficient planning and delivery of projects
- Regular contact with clients from project kick off to ensure it is meeting the necessary requirements and delivering against expectations
- Working with IT Developers and the Creative Team on a day-to-day basis to deliver projects
- Management of financial forecasting, client budgets and adherence to internal financial processes and procedures
- Management of data upload processes and other key website content
- Production of key reports and statistical analysis to evaluate project success
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proactive individual with strong leadership and project management skills, who is self-motivated
- Proven track record as a Account Manager/Senior Account Manager in an Agency, or similar business environment
- Proven background in business intelligence and data analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels to a high standard
- Good understanding of web platforms and apps is essential
- Working with Blue Chip Clients is advantageous
- Logical approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail
- Advanced Excel knowledge
What's in it for you?
As you might expect from a company that advises businesses on employee motivation, this company know how to look after their staff. They offer an industry leading salary, private healthcare, pension and flexible working.
The team are bright, motivated and growing all the time. If you're interested in joining the team please don't hesitate to apply.