Senior Planner – The agency
This is one of the most intelligent and entrepreneurial agencies around and they’re at the forefront of the intelligent use of data/CRM to create behaviour and attitude changing customer experiences.
You’ll love their entrepreneurial approach – they’re very much like a start- up – and the fact that they’re also part of one of London’s leading advertising agency groups, giving access to lots of opportunities.
Senior Planner – The role
Working on a fascinating, leading telecoms client, you’ll love the fact that the client is totally committed to the agency. They are a dream to work with and genuinely value the agency’s planning capability.
- There’s total commitment to building the brand’s capabilities in digital and you’ll take the lead in developing multi-channel CRM plans and communications, as well as helping to educate clients at all levels.
- One of the best things about this job is the level of customer knowledge you’ll have access to. Compared to many other agencies, it’s awesome and you’ll be able to generate truly valuable insights to underpin engaging communications.
- You'll work closely with creatives to champion top-quality creative output as an agency hallmark.
Senior Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- You're a Planner or Senior Planner who’s worked agency side and has expertise in digital marketing across the range of channels.
- With experience of CRM and customer engagement you’re well versed in adding value at every stage of the customer journey creating measurable business success.
- You’re a self-starter with strong communication skills and the gravitas to present and work with clients at all levels. You’re also great to have in a team and can bring a sense of fun and flair!
So if you’re keen to be really valued by your clients and make a difference, click APPLY now and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.