Assistant PR Manager
Consumer Lifestyle business based in Berkshire are searching for an Assistant PR Manager to join their business.
An industry leader in health and wellbeing. This brand are proud to help people on their health journey, transforming their lives whilst enjoying the food they love. They started as a small indpendent business and over 50 years later have grown into a world leader operating out of 20 countries including the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
With plan that focus on food, fitness and wellbeing they are experts when it comes to behaviour change and weight loss. The brand is based around communities - online and offline. The goal of the business is to change people's relationships with food for good.
Reporting into the Senior PR Manager the brand are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious Assistant PR Manager helping shape and execute the PR strategy for the brand in order to create buzz, drive reputation, awareness and engagement.
- Support the development of PR campaigns and implement activations
- Working content across multiple comms channels i.e. newspapers, monthly, weekly magazines
- Work closely with the internal content team to amplify success stories
- Work with on-going media and influencer relations to develop strong relationships
- Drive year round news gen
- Manage the Press Office
- Create and develop content for campaign material across PR
- Day to day management of the PR agency
- Help develop regional PR activity
- 3+ years PR experience gained from a similar role.
- Agency or clientside experience
- consumer brand experience
- A passion for PR
- Strong relationships across media channels
- Digitally savvy
If you are interested in the above position please get in touch with Samantha McHarg-Sharp @ Major Players for more information