- R&D and personal project time to learn new tech and skills.
- Multi-national, market leading clients that you’ll be directly working with.
- Opportunities for flexible time and some remote working.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have a software background working within a SaaS business.
- You’ll also be experienced with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Git and MySQL. Skills with PHP (Symfony / Laravel) would be preferable but not essential.
- Any experience with AWS, Docker, Drupal or D3 will be an added bonus.
- Working with profiling tools and tracking tools (JIRA) will be important.
- You will be interacting with clients so any previous client-facing experience is great.
You’ll be building and improving the client-side framework that supports all the current front-end web apps. You’ll be working within an initial development team of 7, with a view to continue growing in the near future. As part of the current development roadmap, you’ll be building out a server-side JS capability. You will be leading development projects on certain parts of the platform, as well as liaising with clients to identify where to improve the system. You’ll also be taking part in R&D time (as well as having time for personal projects) that will look to introduce new technologies and ideas to the wider team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be based in nice central Bristol offices, with one of the most talented and skilled teams in the area. The business is at the real forefront of what they do and so you’ll never have a boring day. You’ll get to interact with clients working for huge multinational corporations. This is a business that’s always looking to be cutting edge in what they do so on top of the work related R&D time you’ll have, you’ll also be allotted time for personal projects. There are flexible hours on offer with the chance for some remote working as well. This is only the initial growth stage of the business so there will be plenty of opportunity to grow with the company.
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Jack to find out more.