PR Account Manager- B2B Tech PR
Job Title: PR Account Manager- B2B Tech PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £38,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
I have a unique opportunity for an Account Manager within a top, award winning consumer PR agency to sit within their B2B Tech team. You will have the opportunity to work on AMAZING clients within a company that offers excellent scope for progression. Many of their staff started as Interns and have gone on to progress up through the business.
This largely award winning PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is considered one of the best in the industry and have a strong work/social life balance. They are looking for an Account Manager to work in their personable team and share their Friday cocktails with!
About The PR Account Manager Role
As a PR Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on some excellent clients within the Tech space.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Manager:
* You will be to make a strong contribution to key business objectives as well as offer support to the Account Director
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives as well as have the opportunity to train more junior members of the team.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous B2B Tech PR experience, now is your chance to apply as a PR Account Manager in a high profile company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Manager:
* You should have previous B2B Tech PR experience
* Ideally you should have the ability to lead clients consultatively as well as manage a variety of teams on various client accounts.
* Some previous new business experience is desirable yet not essential
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
The Account Manager role receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £38,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits such as 23 days holiday, excellent bonus schemes and regular socials. There is also immense scope for progression in this company with many of them having started as juniors and progressing up within the company. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the PR Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.