Digital Marketing Executive
You will reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing where you will be responsible for contributing to and shaping the digital marketing strategy as well as the continued improvement of all digital marketing materials, campaigns and platforms.
In this position you will be expected to perform and assist with a wide range of digital marketing activities such as campaigns, managing key group websites, update CMS, regular content creation across a range of digital platforms, regularly updating social media and driving traffic to the group websites through SEO.
SOME OF THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating and setting up digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing websites and digital content across social media.
- Designing and implementing website content.
- Assisting with the maintenance and growth of various social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ect.
- Creating reports.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with all associated digital marketing tasks.
SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience within a professional digital marketing environment.
- Social media management.
- CMS - Wordpress ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and techniques.
- Ideally a good technical understanding - knowledge of HTML / CSS as working closely with developers.
- Passionate about all things digital.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.