Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced digital marketing professionals who enjoys working in an autonomous role? If so, this could be the ideal next step to develop your career in a client side digital marketing role. Working as part of a specialist marketing team in a Professional Services organisation, you will have full responsibility for the marketing strategy and budget to help your department achieve the significant growth targets.
This is a full mix marketing role with a strong focus on digital marketing, so it is essential that you have advanced understanding of the wide variety of digital channels including SEO, PPC and social media. Experience will be consider from both an agency and client side background. The role will involve researching new and existing opportunities through lead generation acquisition activities and would suit a commercially focused individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Key skills required:
- Senior marketer with hands-on digital experience
- Marketing strategy and budget management skills
- Development of digital content plans
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Advanced understanding of digital channels such as SEO, PPC and Social Media
- Commercially focused, driven and enthusiastic
- Team management skills
- Experience will be consider from a variety of industry sectors
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.