Account Executive, Surrey - Up to £22k dependent on experience
We’ve got an exceptional opportunity for an Account Executive with one of the best ATL agencies in the industry at the moment. They’re looking for a talented Account Executive to work in-house with one of their top clients on a range of campaigns.
You’ll need to be an Account Executive with some exceptional experience, preferably on ATL campaigns for automotive clients. The agency are well known, their clients are global, and there’s a lot of work for this Account Executive to get started on.
As an Account Executive you will have career progression in mind, and will be used to working on tasking briefs. The Account Executive who joins them will be pretty hands-on, and will look to go above and beyond client expectations.
Here's what kind of tasks you'd have as an Account Executive:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Ensure any client requests are completed
- Keeping on top of creative
- Assisting with account finances
- Assist with presenting work
Sound like your kind of Account Executive role? We want to hear from an Account Executive who is pro-active and enjoys a challenge. This Account Executive will be a part of one of the most well-respected and trusted agencies, so your work needs to be excellent.
Here's what they're looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Able to work on tasking briefs
- Hands-on approach to work
- Experience working on ATL campaigns preferable
- Agency experience preferable
- Experience on auto clients preferable
If you think you're the Account Executive we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this Account Executive role.
Please quote JW351 when applying for this Account Executive role.