EMEA Marketing Coordinator - Private Equity (FTC)
A great opportunity for an EMEA Marketing Coordinator to join a global Private Equity firm on a 5 month Fixed Term Contract.
This individual will be a member of the marketing and client communications group within the investor relations team. The primary function of this role is to support marketing and communications activities for private markets products and solutions through the preparation of presentations. This includes promoting through presentations to existing and potential clients, managing the library of presentation content, and ensuring that presentations are prepared on time, communicate key messages, and support/enhance their image. This individual will translate concepts communicated by our marketing, investor relations, and investment teams into compelling presentations.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to translate concepts into concise, compelling presentations
- Knowledge of financial markets, specifically private equity and debt
- Familiarity with investment concepts and high level of comfort with numbers and analysis
- Project management experience, including ability to manage competing priorities and adhere to deadlines
- Strong sense of design and experience applying consistent graphic standards
- An affinity for data and numbers, familiarity with financial terms and concepts
- Ability to present a large volume of information in concise, easy to understand formats
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels of an organization, especially senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint), experienced in use of CRM (salesforce.com)
General Marketing Communications
- Assist marketing and client communications team in the planning and execution of overall communications strategy.
- Coordinate with team members to identify opportunities to promote expertise, such as web content, emails, and webcasts.
- Partner with global team members to better understand local marketing needs and enhance marketing communications efforts globally.
- Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to enhance communication tactics.
- Actively lead or participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas, research content, develop and write, clear, concise, and compelling branded copy.
- Help ensure a consistent message and tone with all marketing materials
Sales and Service Presentations
- Create presentations that promote the business and communicate our key messages to existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with marketing, investor relations, and investment teams to translate concepts into compelling presentations.
- Manage and coordinate presentations upcoming client / prospect meetings.
- Employ strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively, and pay close attention to detail.
- Manage all presentations for upcoming meetings, providing a high level of service.
- Specific tasks may include:
- Discuss upcoming meetings with client relations/senior management.
- Develop draft presentations pitching relevant products.
- Share presentation with presenter for approval.
- Coordinate production of presentation books.
- Ensure presentations are ready for all meetings.
- Manage master presentations for all products / services globally.
- Maintain 'standard' presentations for multiple products / solutions, updating regularly.
- Understand FCA and other regulatory rules in order to develop materials in compliance with requirements.
- Obtain compliance approval as needed.
- Support compliance process and guidelines for presentations, maintaining appropriate documentation and back up.
- Work with colleagues to ensure performance and data-related slides are updated on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Serve as an information resource and trainer for the global presentation team which includes individuals in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bogota, and Beijing.
- Manage the online presentation library. This may include uploading presentations, linking presentations, and managing rules. This software allows the global sales team to prepare standard presentations on their own.
- Create highly customized presentations for conference speakers.
- Work closely with speaker and investment team to develop theme, messages, story, and relevant data.
- Review any presentations created for conferences by investment team or regional offices to ensure appropriate look and content.
- Obtain compliance approval.