Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique C London agency
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager – Boutique C London Agency – to £36k
Lively, busy boutique agency in Central London seeks a dynamic, enthusiastic Senior Account Manager or Account Manager on the cusp of SAM to work with a wide variety of clients across multiple sectors and disciplines.
Integrated, multi-channel experience. You will be working on everything from ATL (print, potentially TV), digital, digital content, social media, email and DM.
The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role
You will definitely not be a cog in the wheel at this agency and will enjoy a wide variety of creative work!
You need to be a self-starter, having the discipline and enthusiasm to play your part in conceiving and delivering creative campaigns to their highest standard.
You will be working on two of the agency’s flagship accounts, working into an Account Director and closely with Planners (one of whom is a Managing Partner) with the support of an Account Executive.
For one client you will be working on acquisition and e-CRM, plus a brand new digital content programme for which the agency is the creative and strategic lead.
This has yet to launch and is work in progress, including creative look/feel and guidelines to launch in July, with Phase 2 launching in January.
The second account involves ATL: OOH, press, digital display and a brand new digital content programme.
Over time you are also likely be needed to support on other accounts - these could be from any other sector. The agency is small and agile - they pitch regularly and things can change quickly!
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role responsibilities
Day-to-day running of your accounts:
- Take responsibility for your accounts within the agency. From project delivery, to creative quality, to finance, team management & development and resourcing. As well as supporting your Account Director in driving the account forwards and developing the business.
- Be the day-to-day contact and go-to person for your clients.
May be required to work on pitches either as coordinator or support.
On the accounts…
- Managing the account, making sure the agency is meeting the objectives set by its client
- Responsible for the relationship with the client team including service delivery as well as the softer side of account management (client parties, drinks etc) – always looking for ways to surprise and delight and deepen the relationship.
New customer programme - a content-led, trigger-based programme that is predominantly digital. Having developed the strategy and creative, this is the lead agency.
You will be required to:
- Deliver the programme comms in line with the strategy and creative direction including beautiful, emotionally engaging films, DM and emails
- Deliver creative to the highest standard, setting the bar for other agencies
- Manage costs
- Manage delivery against timings and costs
Acquisition & conversion
Manage the CRM / e-CRM programme with development of new initiatives, such as trigger-based journeys, new proposition & creative testing.
Salary & benefits
Up to £36k depending on experience.
In addition you will be working at an agency that has a fantastic culture (with soft benefits such as your birthday off, you can leave at 4pm once a month, ½ day off for Christmas shopping, great socials and legendary Xmas parties!).
Fantastic Account Manager / Senior Account Manager opportunity at a truly great boutique agency!
Account Managers on the cusp of Senior Account Manager and Senior Account Managers who possess integrated experience with a good DM knowledge please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com