Senior Digital Marketing Communications Manager
We're building a new team in Hayes - full of great marketing specialists. In total, we want to hire four bright, enthusiastic and achievement oriented digital marketing specialist; and this is just one of them!
The purpose of this role is to support achievement of the business revenue and growth objectives for a given sector by generating qualified marketing leads through the effective design, build and management of integrated marketing programs.
Responsible for the development of SITA's annual marketing communication plan by Sector. In collaboration with Sector Portfolio Marketing identify key strategic growth areas and lead the development of and manage the execution of sector specific marketing communications plans to support Revenue Targets.
Identify, engage and manage resources (external and internal) required to deliver against planned marketing programs/campaigns/content creation. Determine and manage budget.
Content strategy and integrated campaign
Working with Portfolio Marketing identify optimal go-to-market promotional strategy leveraging a mix of centrally managed demand generation activities and field marketing supported broad based account marketing aligned to strategic objectives.
Plan, design and manage marketing programs and campaigns (awareness/nurture and demand generation), that directly drive delivery of the airport and government marketing business objectives aligned to revenue targets - through a mix of push and pull tactics
• In Collaboration with Sector Portfolio Marketing define and build a content
strategy for strategic solutions. Identify and create key messages for the
development of portfolio based campaigns. and specific content incorporating
SITA or Industry tangible technology trends proof points where appropriate.
• Collaborate with online marketing to create campaigns (awareness/nurture and
demand generation) based on best practices and define the most effective
channels and tactics (push/pull)
• Define and implement associated internal communications (provide tool kit,
internal messages and conduct internal briefings to senior management),
ensuring all activities are brand compliant, integrated and regionally sensitive
(e.g. market size, industry and technology trends, the competitive environment,
and customer needs).
• Teaming with the online marketing managers, measure and report
performance of all online marketing tactics (channel performance)
• Monitor the on-time delivery, channel performance and ROI of all measurable
campaign activities –to adjust future campaigns and take actions to improve
return on investment of future funds and effort.
• Communicate outcome, positive and negative, and the value generated for the
business plus lessons learned to all key stakeholders (Business & Regional)
• Maintain the integrity of SITA's brand and protect or strengthen SITA's brand
value by actively managing the brand compliancy of all marketing
communications activities, both on/off-line
Define and manage SEA/ Paid SM campaigns strategy aligned to annual marketing communications plan per sector
• Manage the day to day engagement of the agencies
• Collaborate with the SEA agency to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization and review ad text proposals aligned to campaign requirements – engaging key stakeholders within the marketing team as necessary
• Collaborate with the Online Marketing team and Content Marketing team to implement SEO/SEA optimization recommendations from the agency such as optimization of landing page copy to improve SEA performance
Design targeted paid SM campaigns that will reach a defined target audience and drive high level of engagement. Explore new ways to engage with the target audience through A/B testing of content, CTAs etc , analyze performance against objectives and optimization recommendations to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
• Track, measure, and analyze all SEA/ SM campaign activity - review agency generated reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations to report on social media ROI and shape future strategy development
Define and manage the online (sita.aero) sector marketing strategy and related content creation, aligned with overall annual communications plan – to drive internet traffic (SEO) and increasing engagement online
• Ensuring sector content on the site is up-to-date, relevant and optimized
• Exploiting the site statistics to understand whether improvements in site structure are necessary to ensure on-going site effectiveness for that given sector
• Proposing innovative actions that could drive greater engagement
Manage global campaign expenses, staying on budget
Support Portfolio Marketing as they work with Product Management to develop supporting marketing sales and marketing content required for the successful launch of new strategic solutions & services.
Brief and manage external agencies involved in the development of all sector required marketing communications services and materials with full accountability for budget and delivery aligned to agreed specifications.
A university degree in Business, Economy, Political Science, Journalism with a Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or communications.
• B2B Information Technology background
• Understanding of Air Transport Industry (business processes and dynamics)
• 10 – 12 years of professional marketing experience: Portfolio Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, Product marketing.
• Proven experience in working in a global and matrix environment
• Global and matrix organization
• Leading and managing integrated campaigns leveraging multiple push and pull tactics
• Managing online promotional channels: SEO/SEM, email, paid and unpaid social media, display advertising campaigns, print advertising.
• Strong Editorial experience
• Development and promotion of webinars
• Google Analytics Experience
• Moderating divergent opinions and driving conclusions
• Managing and building strong business relationships and influencing senior/executive management decisions
• Strong data-driven analytical skills
• Strong skills in assimilation and analyses of information from multiple sources
• Agency management
• Program/Project Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Digital Marketing Skills - SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising
• Ability to work under pressure and to adapt quickly.
This role is based in our Hayes offices (UB3 1HA) and candidates should satisfy themselves of their ability to travel to this office on a daily basis.