ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Top Agency, Flagship 360 Account
This renowned TOP TEN agency based on the banks of the River Thames is on the hunt for a first-class AD looking to make their mark on a major flagship pan-European account.
There will never a dull moment! This account is truly 360 and you will be responsible for delivering strategic and creative multi-channel solutions for this aspirational client across the world.
Leading a wide range of client initiatives across the international business to serve both the client and Agency network. The Account Director role is a key role for driving through projects, hunting new opportunities and helping define the tone and tenor of the account.
They are looking for self-starters who can put together effective teams for projects to deliver business transforming solutions for the client. You need to have a mix of discipline, determination and desire to help steer one of the biggest brands on the planet.
Smart, business-focused, brand thinker that owns and develops insightful business and product strategies for the client
- Identifying consumer needs and insights across the end to end consumer journey
- Advising and guiding clients across the organisation – acting as a sounding board on business and product strategy challenges and connecting disparate parts of the client’s business
- Driving strategically sound creative solutions for a wide range of business challenges
- Helping drive ‘idea led’ creative solutions that reflect modern marketing techniques and ideas
- Push innovation agenda to drive more mobile and digital solutions
- Be a sound judge of creative work and have a desire to raise the bar on all briefs
- Be a guardian of the client’s brand positioning, guidelines, tone of voice, etc.
- Providing leadership in the production process to ensure best in class delivery
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major factors and trends shaping their market(s)
- Build an excellent rapport with all clients (centrally and locally) based upon trust/mutual understanding
- Be the client’s first port of call for all issues and opportunities
- Foresee any client issues/questions or internal resourcing issues before they arise
- Build network of clients to drive new business opportunities across the client’s business
- Strong financial skills with focus on driving strong income and margin performance
- Ability to lead and liaise with other departments to set the
- Agency up for success on all projects
- Knowledge of digital channels with mobile knowledge helpful
- 5+ years’ experience in an agency with experience working on global / blue chip brands
- Adept at building client relationships; politically astute – natural influencer and connector
- Highly collaborative and non-hierarchical working style – both internally and externally – discipline neutral
- Pragmatic approach, that balances assertiveness and flexibility (‘Strong opinions, lightly held’
- Clear and articulate communicator – able to simplify the complex and the complicated
- Curious and informed about brand strategy, data, consumer insights and trends
If you are an ambitious AD with agency-side experience delivering multi-channel creative, apply today!