Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - UK
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to help lead and shape the digital growth agenda within a dynamic Global organisation.
As set out in our recently published 2020 Strategy, we have a clear ambition in Arla to step change our digital delivery. This includes increasing dedicated digital resource across the business, investing more spend behind digital brand and OMNI activation's and placing our digital growth ambitions at the heart of our strategic direction. Digital is a key enabler to help us transform how we structure and equip our workforce, engage with our consumers and customers, add benefits to our products and services, and improve our operational excellence going forward.
Working within marketing, and alongside global marketing functions this role is focused on establishing a digital infrastructure within the business that enables us to maximise the impact of our brand communications with consumers.
The role will also involve working closely with the E Commerce team to ensure a complete 360-degree approach to digital brand activation's across all platforms to maximise our ROI and consumer impact.
In 2017, we will increase momentum around e-commerce, E-tail and Digital marketing excellence. As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will report into one of 3 marketing directors, and you will oversee the Digital Marketing Manager.
Your remit will be cross category/brand within the UK however you will need to work across the complete global and local matrix.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director, lead and deliver the 2020 Digital UK Strategy with full stakeholder alignment
- Set and manage digital performance and campaign tracking
- Introduce common Digital KPI's, dashboards, analytics frameworks into marketing with aligned ROI analysis
- Integrate digital planning and Eco system development into the annual brand planning process
- Digital agency selection, management and auditing
- Working throughout the matrix but specifically with the e-commerce team and Global Marketing teams, ensuring full strategic alignment to business priorities
- Establish key partnerships externally and establish joint projects, e.g., Google, Facebook
- Drive step change digital projects - Champion a Test & Learn approach
- Key Champion for reverse mentoring and upskilling brand teams to improve digital acumen levels in the business
- Define the digital channel and technology strategy
- Create and drive the UK data, social media and search strategies
- Responsibility for 1 Digital Marketing Manager
Key Skills Required
- 5 years+ Digital Experience - Agency or FMCG with a solid track record of results that have delivered business/brand/category growth
- A Digital Expert! You will be one of a few digital champions internally and will be required to translate external industry developments and opportunities into internal opportunities.
- Exceptionally self motivated with strong personal leadership qualities and able to deliver at pace - you will be results driven with established business acumen
- Able to collaborate and influence at all levels - great communicator and able to make a positive personal impact quickly.
- Strong analytical skills - able to evaluate complex data and translate into value adding insights
- A team player - As a senior member of the marketing team you will be expected to get involved in cross marketing initiatives outside of Digital to drive the total marketing agenda
- Experience of working globally/in a matrix environment preferable but not essential