Online Marketing Specialist
Online Digital Marketing Specialist Job in Telford
Online Marketing Specialist, £28,000-£38,000, Telford, Permanent
Your new company
Employed by the BTME group, you will be supporting the Marketing Manager working with the MedTree and TacTree brands. As Online Digital Marketing Specialist you will be working in a new and exciting role due to the expansion of the marketing department.
Your new role
As Online Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for delivering the company's online marketing strategy. This will include:
· Managing, maintaining and developing two established and growing websites for both brands
· Assisting in developing and implementing an effective online marketing strategy
· Creating and implementing a Social Media Content Strategy to develop brand awareness and improve engagement
· SEO work and managing PPC campaigns
· Email campaigns & analysis
· Utilising Google Analytics reports and data to improve websites and understand customer trends and behaviour · Evaluating online metrics and emerging technology's to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Supporting the Customer Services team as a first point of contact for internet related customer queries and complaints.
What you will need to succeed
As Online Digital Marketing Specialist you will have previous experience within a digital marketing role with a strong understanding of Ecommerce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and IT suites (MS suite and ideally Adobe Creative Suite). You will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple concurrent projects and possess excellent organisational, project management and communication skills. As Digital Marketing Manager you will have excellent analytical skills, including the ability to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts and provide reports. You will be results-orientated and for-ward thinking, as well as being aware of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. Excellent literacy and numeracy skills are required alongside the use of Windows and Mac OS.
What you will get in return
As Online Marketing Specialist you will receive a salary of £28,000-£38,000 with the opportunity to work within a growing company based in Telford, Shropshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.