Marketing Campaigns Acquisition Executive
- Support the global acquisition strategy for new customers representing a well known brand.
- Deliver global targeted acquisition across the full marketing mix.
- Deliver engaging content to new prospects and ensure working to customer journey plans.
- Collaborate with regional marketing and digital marketing teams to ensure that the marketing initiatives are implemented across the regions.
- Work with the Research and MI teams to analyse campaigns, competitor activity, and external information to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing initiatives and insights that improve decision making/investments.
- Measure performance and ensure continual improvement. Ensure that tracking, reporting and communication of budget position is completed on a monthly basis
- Ensure all products and services run for commercial purposes and the value of satisfaction and retention is measured.
Skill set must include:
- Strong B2C Marketing Acquisition background in a fast passed environment.
- Good knowledge of customer journey, ability to segment the market and follow reliable data
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Eloqua or equivalent is desirable
- Strong understanding of full mix marketing including digital and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people in a matrix environment
- Must be driven and self motivated starter.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK757028 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.