KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Taking customer data and insight to improve marketing campaigns.
- To support the Marketing function in the development and execution of key marketing strategy and campaigns to improve ROI.
- Providing on-going tracking & reporting of key metrics.
- Development and maintenance of all reporting and data infrastructures.
- Working alongside 3rd party suppliers.
- Preparing data and segmentation marketing reports.
- Spotting & reporting trends.
- Customer reporting, campaign reporting and campaign analysis.
- Producing consumer presentations.
- Budget management and tracking.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Experience of data analysis or marketing analysis in a marketing environment.
- Professional experience gained in interpreting customer and marketing data in a commercial environment and in an analytical role.
- High level of technical ability in database interrogation.
- Highly numerate and strong analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communications skills.
- Highly IT literate.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.