Social Media Manager - Luxury Gifts Company
Job Title: Social Media Manager - Luxury Gifts Company
Location: South West London
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including life insurance, health insurance, pension scheme, discounts, buy and sell annual leave, product allowance, socials and free food.
About The Company
My client, a leading luxury gifts company, has an exciting opening for a Social Media Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team based in South West London. This successful company offers a bespoke and detailed service for couples around the creation of luxury gift lists. As a business they've experienced impressive growth in recent years and have picked up a number of industry awards along the way.
Culturally, they have a fantastic office environment - very friendly, collaborative and social. The company have a truly entrepreneurial outlook, and are focussed on cementing their position as market leaders within their space.
About the Social Media Manager Role
The new Social Media Manager will join the expert in-house marketing team, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of social media and will have the chance to progress quickly in seniority within the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Manager:
* Plan and create engaging content for multiple social media channels
* Work with the marketing team to develop overarching social strategy aligned with wider marketing strategy and business goals
* Hone your analytics skills by measuring performance and identifying trends and insights
* Stay at the top of your game and at the forefront of social by constantly innovating and adapting, utilising tools and new methods
* Build relationships with external agencies and brand partners
You will have a minimum of two years' in a social media marketing role for consumer brands, and you'll now be looking to progress your career within a dynamic, collaborative and rapidly growing company. You'll also likely have a real love of brands and retail.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Manager:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt content to different platforms
* Understanding of how to use analytics tools to report on social campaigns
* A real passion for social media and brands
* A combination of strategic thinking and creative flair
The Social Media Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.