Traffic / Resource Director (Sydney)
Traffic / Resource Director
We’re looking for Traffic / Resource Director who will ensure creative teams are given the time needed to create brilliant work, while managing the competing priorities of the agency.
In this Traffic Director Job your role would be to manage creative department logistics within the Agency. This is a pivotal position that interacts with almost every part of the agency. Your rigorous and methodical upkeep of creative workload forecasts, combined with the day to day scheduling of briefs in and out of creative teams will create and foster an environment for creative brilliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading integrated and award winning advertising agency.
This autonomous role will see you as one of the key cogs in a creative machine that’s producing some of the most memorable and effective advertising campaigns. You will drive, coordinate and assist some of Australia’s best creative teams to produce their most effective work.
• Ensure creatives teams are given every opportunity to produce ground breaking work by creating an environment for ideas to flourish.
• Develop strong relationships with all team members and observe and account for each individuals’ strengths and efficiencies along with the Operations Director and Chief Creative officer
• Plan, chair and maintain weekly & agency WIP and Castings in coordination with Account Management, Production teams, Creative Directors to ensure effective forward planning to manage delivery expectations
• Contribute towards continual improvement of creative resource efficiencies, including ensuring best practice documentation and keeping abreast of the latest workflow technologies.
• Demonstrate a high level of resourcefulness in managing and growing a well-established database of brilliant freelance creatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience within an integrated advertising agency in a similar role
• Excellent experience in running traffic departments of large integrated agencies with 7 or more creative teams
• Proven experience tracking and managing head hours effectively to ensure efficiencies and profitability within the team
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with energy to burn, leading by example and displaying an “anything is possible” attitude
• Strong leadership, mentorship and management skills. You’ll be tasked with coaching and guiding your team to achieve their career goals in line with company objectives.
This is an amazing opportunity to move to a fantastic Country where you work hard but play harder! If you want to hear more then please get in touch ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org