- Opportunity to grow digital offering and team
- Autonomy of Digital strategy
- Service offering
- Award winning
The Role: As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be tasked to grow the digital team and develop digital strategy to support brand awareness and lead generation. Working with the support of external agencies you will have autonomy over content, usability and tracking. You will overseeing SEO. PPC, Social Media and various other digital channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Audience research, understanding and development
- Developing the website, SEO, PPC, social media, email, reporting functions
- Internal stakeholder management / influencing
- Utilise digital marketing practices to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Work with external SEO/PPC agencies to support with the marketing effort
- Create a Digital calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid digital experience preferably from a services background
- Strong understanding of current online concepts
- Managing of direct reports
- Managing agencies
- Experience of working with SEO/PPC
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Full clean driving licence
The Company: This is an award-winning services company working across number of industries nationally. This is an exciting time to join the marketing team with heavy investment and focus being made on the companies digital offering.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35 - £42,000 + Car or allowance + benefits (including pension and healthcare)
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the Birmingham area.