CRM Account Manager
CRM ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Managing the portfolio of accounts and managing the work of the account execs in the team
* A good understanding of the clients overall data structure and the associated automated CRM and campaigns.
* Providing project briefs
* Scheduling work and managing tasks to meet client deadlines
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships
* Awareness of the wider CRM market with the ability to make suggestions for new ideas for clients.
CRM ACCOUNT MANAGER SKILLS/EXPERIENCE RESPONSIBILITES:
* A good understanding of CRM and data segmentation to help clients target their customers and get the most from the software provided.
* Ability to provide input to software development so it improves over time
* Ability to interpret top line data and help clients deliver KPI's to their business which shows the ROI they are getting from the CRM
* Experience working in a client facing role a bonus