Data Planning Director
Data Planning Director, London, £80K- £95K + benefits
This, one of London’s true direct and digital marketing agencies is looking to hire a Data Planning Director to work in the data planning and insight team.
Data Planning Director – The role
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further develop your data strategy skills and to be lead on a range of agency clients.
You will develop exceptional data strategies for acquisition and retention across direct mail, email, social, door drops and more.
You will assist on a database migration project for a key client
New business pitching / presenting will also form part of the role
You will manage a team and work closely with analysts, campaign managers and other planners in a close knit and award winning agency.
Data Planning Director– Skills and experience
- Proven ability to develop a data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendation and insight.
- Campaign management understanding
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key clients
- Experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and your account team - providing recommendations on all things data.
- Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients’ business, the marketplace and the end consumer/customer.
- Evidence of leading a team and inspiring others
- Experience in new business pitching
You should be absolutely passionate about Data, want to join an award winning team, love to lead and nurture and have a track record of developing great relationship and strategies for your clients.
This is a really great agency to join – with loads of varied clients, and a friendly and thriving atmosphere that rewards talent.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you