Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
UEFA's customer relationship management (CRM) project is a cross-divisional cornerstone of the organisation's digital strategy, which aims to not only grow the game through maintaining and developing revenue streams, but also to shape our interaction with the football family, using data to get the right message to the right people at the right time, and to inform our business decisions.
UEFA aims to develop, secure and leverage the biggest database of fans in sport to help the organisation and its key partners, in particular UEFA's 55 member associations, to achieve their long-term goals.
Reporting to the UEFA Senior Marketing Manager, the Customer Relationship Manager will be required to work with colleagues and partners to ensure the broadest possible adoption of UEFA's CRM vision.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of UEFA's CRM programme for UEFA itself and its key stakeholders;
- Develop a data-driven programme that generates effective digital engagement based on a multi-channel campaign approach, delivering industry-leading engagement rates;
- Work with various UEFA divisions to design, deliver and leverage the right technology to support the needs of the CRM programme;
- Implement the CRM programme effectively, ensuring that all key stakeholders buy into the CRM vision and ensuring full visibility of progress and cooperation;
- Leverage data for commercial purposes, in cooperation with UEFA sponsors in particular;
- Leading data reporting and analytics to provide actionable insights;
- Leading day to day management of the CRM cross functional team, overseeing budget, KPI, UEFA team and agency management.
- from 4 to 6 years' working with customer data
- from 4 to 6 years' in a B2C digital-marketing environment
- experience working with marketing agencies would be an asset
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- English / Advanced
- Understanding of the principles of customer personas/profiles and customer journeys, and of the principles of data normalisation and standardisation for marketing purposes.
- Experience of push-marketing campaign platforms, digital engagement tools and Google Analytics and other analysis software.
- Advanced understanding of CRM systems, marketing automation platforms and MS Office.
- General understanding of the key components of CRM ecosystems, including master data management, marketing campaign platforms, data analysis and visualisation software.
- Highly collaborative and able to work with both internal and external partners.
- CRM / Proficient
- Budget Management / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced