Rentalcars.com is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our fast growing team in Manchester. Rentalcars.com is the world’s largest online car rental service, with 49,000 locations in 163 countries and communicates in 42 different languages and this role will require a highly focussed and organised individual capable of juggling all elements of creative development and media planning across multiple international markets.
As a campaign expert you will have a strong background in executing a campaign idea across multiple channels with multiple messaging and good understanding of the channel mix required to deliver an effective marketing campaign. While the primary objective of this role is to drive Brand Awareness and Consideration, it is important that you are constantly focussed on the delivery through to booking and the performance effects of your campaigns. The role is very hands on so you will be someone who is self-sufficient and confident driving forward and executing the strategy and relevant campaigns.
You’ll ensure that everything we create is accurate, and in tune with business requirements, working closely with the legal, customer service, marketing and product teams, to join the dots to maximise the impacts of every campaign.
- You will be experienced in dealing with agencies and third parties, from creative to analytics to media planning and buying.
- You will be able to deliver both national and international campaigns across TV, Out of Home, Press and Digital Advertising.
- You will be able to take a creative concept and see it executed seamlessly and consistency across multiple channels and multiple markets.
- Work closely with our internal translations team to deliver creative concepts into other languages.
- Work closely with other parts of the business, including PPC, Email marketing, Landing pages, Loyalty, SEO, and many others to drive a consistent omni-channel campaign experience for consumers.
- Numbers and measurement will be the driving force of everything you do.
- You will be an expert in split testing and running campaigns against control groups to measure uplift and incremental benefit.
- You will work closely with our analytics function to report on the impact of all upper funnel advertising activity, how it translates to transactions, lifetime value, and the impact on lower funnel activity.
- You will work with our marketing analysts and business intelligence team to ensure that brand measures and metrics become a normal part of our KPI reporting.
- You will be happy working to very focussed KPI’s and will be able to construct and implement planning to meet both long term and short term goals.
- You will be flexible in your approach and be able to adapt to the demands of a fast growing and fast changing business.
- Proven track record in executing world class multi-channel marketing campaigns across key media channels in a retail/ecommerce/travel environment
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Brand and Upper Funnel advertising
- Experience in managing agency relationships and driving value into the delivery
- Experience in team management and cross-functional management to drive the best results across the business
- Branding principles and their application
- Experience in managing evolving creative concepts and A|B testing to constantly improve performance
- Educated to degree level or with relevant professional qualifications (i.e. CIM, Marketing Society, MRS etc.) OR relevant industry experience
- Strong design mindset and attention to detail
- Metrics-driven leadership mindset
- A creative flair and passion
- Self-starter, able to prioritise and deliver own workload
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Flexible team player who is adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised and able to multi-task across a range of activities
- Excellent presentation skills and along with a competency in office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)